Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill
|Weight Capacity:||375 lbs|
Is the SOLE F80 treadmill as good as numerous reviews say about it? Many customers believe that the SOLE F80 is the ‘best treadmill under $2000.’ And there are few reasons for that:
- The F80 treadmill offers an industry-leading warranty and a proprietary Cushion Flex Whisper Deck, shown in a study to reduce impact on your joints by up to 40% compared to running on asphalt
- 3.5 CHP, DC Type motor with 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range, 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline, two-ply belt, pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs, two custom programs, and two heart programs; cooling fans and MP3-compatible sound system; 7.5-inch LCD workout display
- Measures 35 by 58 by 80 inches (W x H x D); deck measures 35 by 80 inches (W x D); running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D); 265-pound weight and 375-pound weight limit; 2.75-inch rollers
- Includes the following manufacturer’s warranties against defects in materials and workmanship: lifetime on frame, motor, and deck; five years on electronics; and two years on labor
Many SOLE F80 treadmill reviews say that it’s a perfect treadmill for runners. And we agree with that. If you like running as much as we do, you will really appreciate this treadmill. Using this treadmill, you won’t feel any different than if you’d run outside. So if you are an experienced runner, or you want to start running or jogging regularly, this treadmill is right for you.
The SOLE treadmill F80 is a very powerful and reliable treadmill for its price. According to numerous reviews, the SOLE F80 treadmill is one of the least expensive treadmill models that’s suitable for professional running practice. The SOLE’s patented CushionFlex Whisper Deck Technology helps absorb the impact of workouts on your joints, making it especially valuable for professional athletes.
The speed changing mechanism of The SOLE F80 treadmill is rather slow. So if you are planning to go through interval training, you may find it a bit difficult.
However, most people that use this treadmill, don’t think it’s a big issue taking into account its attractive price and quality of the machine.
How to Use The SOLE F80 Treadmill
If you’ve just started using The SOLE F80 treadmill, you can easily learn all the features with the help of an intuitive console where you can efficiently program your own workout regime.
Many fitness experts love this beautiful console because it features all of your performance information at the same time, so you can easily monitor every aspect of your workout.
If you don’t want to create your own workout regime, you can always use pre-set workout programs. The SOLE F80 treadmill offers:
- 6 standard workout programs
- 2 cardio-centric (heart) workout programs
The SOLE F80 is famous for its durability. The design of this treadmills makes it really easy to assemble, fold and store. The weight limit is incredible – 357 pounds. Almost everyone can use this treadmill to lose weight.
Should you buy this treadmill?
We believe The Sole F80 treadmill is a good buy. It’s the best treadmill in its price range and it’s definitely worth the money. If you are still not convinced, check out our best treadmills comparison chart or watch this video.See Best Price