How We Train Legs/Glutes 4 Times a Week | FULL LEG WORKOUT with Sharelle Grant
How to train Glutes & Legs with High Frequency & Volume. This training split is useful for bringing up lagging body parts or areas that you want to prioritise more. We’re doing it focusing more on Legs & glutes but the same principles apply for all body parts. Sharelle is currently 23 weeks out of her physique competition – so we’ll be doing more of these in the future if you’re interested!
In this video we go through the full workout, including sets, reps and exercises, and I ask Sharelle all about the thought process behind this high frequency training program, and how she balances her training, lifestyle, cardio and nutrition for her contest prep.
TRAIN WITH SHARELLE – Follow Sharelle’s exact workouts as she continues to prep for her show –
GET ALL OF MY WORKOUTS, CONTENT & PROGRAMS – Head to
What’s my app, Ganbaru Method all about?
I teach you how to build muscle, lose fat, move better and get stronger – Here’s what’s included
– Over a dozen 12 week programs for beginners to advanced, males and females & over 50 extra workouts. All Programs are spaced across 3 completely different phases, to keep you progressing long term
– Workout Log to track your progress
– Full Exercise Library featuring over 200 video tutorials
– Training Workshop Recordings from my Live Events around the world
– Livestream Lectures on Lower Back Pain, Nutrition, Joint Health & Posture
– Community group to interact with other members and myself for support
00:00 – Timestamps because Uncle Eugene cares
01:00 – Workout Start – Superset 1 – Hip Thrusts & DB RDLs
02:18 – How Sharelle Measures Recovery & Progress
05:00 – Cardio Programming for Contest Prep
06:53 – Superset 2 – Split Squats & Hyperextensions
08:44 – Programming Thoughts with Sharelle
09:25 – How to Put Together a High Frequency Program
11:02 – 45 Degree Hyperextensions
12:30 – Muscular Imbalances
Tags: best booty exercises, best exercises glutes, butt workout, can glutes grow with exercise, do glute exercises make your bum bigger, glute workout, glute workout at home, glute workout chloe ting, glute workout for women, how to build full leg workout glute workout gym, how to grow a booty, how to strengthen glutes, what are the best booty workouts, what are the best exercises for glutes
Categorised in: Treadmill Workouts